Retreat Terms & Conditions
1. This retreat is offered by Twin Flame Enterprises Pty Ltd, trading as One Love Humanity, ABN: 70 600 646 222.
2. All prices below are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST.
3. A $900 deposit must be paid to reserve your place in the retreat. This deposit is non-refundable. It goes towards the administrative costs of organising the retreat for you.
4. The copyright for all of the material shared with you at the retreat is owned by One Love Humanity. This material is provided for your personal use and development only. It may not be sold, shared without express written permission, or used in any way that competes with our business interests. If you have any questions or concerns about what constitutes appropriate use, please email us at [email protected]
5. All amounts paid up to 16 weeks before the Retreat Commencement Date may be transferred to the next retreat of the same name. Alternatively, you may ask that your $900 non-refundable deposit be transferred and request a refund of any other moneys paid. Transfer requests are strictly limited to one time only.
6. After 16 weeks, all amounts excluding the $900 non-refundable deposit may be transferred (one time only) to the next retreat of the same name. No refunds are available.
7. The retreat must be paid for in full at least 8 weeks before the Retreat Commencement Date. There are strictly no refunds or transfer of funds to another retreat after this date.
8. We offer you the ability to create your own Payment Plan. The minimum deposit remains $900, and the Retreat must still be paid for in full 8 weeks before the Retreat Commencement Date. The maximum Payment Plan length is 12 months.
a. If you have chosen the Payment Plan option, it is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient cleared funds in your nominated account to cover the anticipated debits on the debit dates.
b. You authorise One Love Humanity and our eCommerce partners to attempt to reprocess any unsuccessful payments. If your payment is declined, you agree to pay an additional $25 administration fee to One Love Humanity to set up an alternative payment source. You are also solely responsible for any transaction fees charged by your financial institution or incurred under the direct debit agreement you entered into with our eCommerce partners. These fees may be charged on each unsuccessful debit attempt. Please consult your agreement with the relevant organisation for details.
c. You acknowledge and agree that if a debit cannot be processed and you fail to provide us with an alternative payment source, you are responsible for paying all costs, including debt collection agency fees and solicitor’s costs, incurred by One Love Humanity in taking steps to recover any amounts owed by you under our payment policies (outlined above in clauses 4 through 9) whether or not legal proceedings are issued for recovery of the monies.
9. Payments may not be transferred to any other retreat, product or service, and your place in the retreat may not be transferred to any other person.
10. The cost of the retreat does NOT include airfares, accommodation, meals and excursion costs (excursion costs are approximately AUD$200.) These are entirely your responsibility to arrange.
11. Please be aware that retreat dates or the country where the retreat is planned to be held may be changed if required by circumstances outside our control. We strongly recommend that you take out sufficient travel insurance to protect you from loss under these circumstances.
12. Strictly no recording devices (including mobile phones and cameras) may be used in the formal Event area of the Retreat in order to protect our intellectual property and the privacy of all our participants. We reserve the right to remove anyone who breaches this condition from the Retreat without refund or compensation. Devices may only be used outside the Event area.
13. By signing these Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge that you are entering into a legally binding contract with us. These are the important details and policies you need to know before you pay your deposit. After you book in, we will provide you with a more detailed Retreat Participation Agreement. This will add more information about your rights and responsibilities. Please ask us if you would like to see a copy of this Agreement in advance.
14. Twin Flames Pty Ltd is an Australian company, based in the state of Queensland. The validity, interpretation and performance of this Retreat Agreement will be governed by the laws of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia.
15. If any concerns or issues arise out of this Retreat Agreement, or your participation in the Retreat, all parties agree to communicate with the intention of making a genuine effort to seek a win/win solution and resolve any dispute by negotiation and discussion.
16. If we are unable to resolve a dispute by negotiation and discussion within 14 days, we agree to proceed to mediation with the assistance of an independent accredited mediator, seeking online dispute resolution or mediation by telephone if we are not both in Queensland, Australia.
17. The mediator is to be appointed by agreement between us or, failing agreement within twenty-one (21) days of the first notification of the dispute, the person initiating the dispute will seek the appointment of a dispute resolution professional by the Resolution Institute: https://www.resolution.institute/resolving-disputes/get-a-professional. The Resolution Institute Mediation Rules shall apply to the mediation and we agree to share the costs of mediation equally between us.
18. We agree that neither of us will commence legal action until, in the opinion of the independent mediator, the potential for negotiation and mediation have been exhausted.
19. We both agree that we shall not publicly or privately disparage each other or anyone connected with the other’s business, but rather shall act in good faith to refrain from any conduct or communication which might reasonably be expected to interfere with the business and/or personal interests of each other.
20. Regardless of where you live in the world, you irrevocably agree that if the dispute resolution processes fail, the courts of Queensland, and the Commonwealth of Australia, will have exclusive jurisdiction.