Mentoring Terms & Conditions
1. This Mentoring Program is offered by Twin Flame Enterprises Pty Ltd, trading as One Love Humanity, ABN: 70 600 646 222.
2. All prices below are quoted in USD.
3. A $1500 deposit must be paid to reserve your place in the Program. This deposit is non-refundable. Places in the Mentoring Program are strictly limited, and we invest considerable energy in preparing to meet your needs and hold space for you.
4. The Mentoring Program must be paid for in full, and all sessions must be used, within 9 months of signing these Terms & Conditions.
5. The copyright for all of the material shared with you in the Mentoring Program is owned by One Love Humanity. This material is provided for your personal use and development only. It may not be sold, shared without express written permission, or used in any way that competes with our business interests.
If you have any questions or concerns about what constitutes appropriate use, please email us at [email protected]
6. We offer you the ability to create your own Payment Plan. The minimum deposit remains $1500 and the full amount must be transferred in a maximum of 5 payments and paid in full before the conclusion of the Mentoring Program.
a. If you have chosen the Payment Plan option, it is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient cleared funds in your nominated account to cover the anticipated debits on the debit dates.
b. You authorise One Love Humanity and our eCommerce partners to attempt to reprocess any unsuccessful payments. If your payment is declined, you agree to pay an additional $25 administration fee to One Love Humanity to set up an alternative payment source. You are also solely responsible for any transaction fees charged by your financial institution or incurred under the direct debit agreement you entered into with our eCommerce partners.
These fees may be charged on each unsuccessful debit attempt. Please consult your agreement with the relevant organisation for details.
c. You acknowledge and agree that if a debit cannot be processed and you fail to provide us with an alternative payment source, you are responsible for paying all costs, including debt collection agency fees and solicitor’s costs, incurred by One Love Humanity in taking steps to recover any amounts owed by you whether or not legal proceedings are issued for recovery of the monies.
7. Payments may not be transferred to any other program, product or service, and your place in the Mentoring Program may not be transferred to any other person.
8. All sessions are provided online using video conferencing software.
9. We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule a session. If we receive less than 48 hours notice, or if you fail to attend a session, you will forfeit that session.
10. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are on time to our sessions. If you are late, we will keep the video link open and send you an SMS reminder. The session will finish at the originally booked time, so please be aware that if you turn up late, you will receive a shorter session.
11. If we need to cancel a session for any reason, we will endeavour to give you as much notice as possible and reschedule the appointment to a mutually convenient time.
12. Personal SMS and email support are limited to once per fortnight.
13. We do not offer medical advice or counselling or provide treatment or therapy for serious mental health conditions or addictions. Our Mentoring Program is designed to help and support you through whatever you are experiencing, not to fix or cure you in any way. If you experience any medical or mental health concerns during the Mentoring Program, it is important that you seek help from an appropriately qualified professional.
If an issue arises that we feel is beyond the scope of our Mentoring Program, we reserve the right to refer you to an appropriate professional, or to alert emergency services if there is an imminent, serious or life-threatening risk of harm.
14. In the Mentoring Program, we aim to create a safety zone where you can feel and process deep emotions. Accountability and personal responsibility are essential to your wellbeing. To get the most out of this experience, we will ask you to really trust yourself, show up, level up, open up, be in your vulnerability and go deep. Listen, ask questions, stay in the moment, be present and available.
15. You take full responsibility for the choices and decisions that you make. You understand that we only offer suggestions and it is up to you to conduct your own research, seek independent professional advice and make an informed decision about whether a particular course of action is right for you. You agree to not to blame us or hold us responsible in any way for the consequences of your actions.
16. As the practice of Energy Meditation and other Mentoring activities may engage in sensitive topics, you may experience strong emotions (eg. wounding, pain). These experiences may be opportunities for you to release and heal.
Energy Meditation can involve very powerful breathing and physically movement exercises that are not advisable for everyone. You acknowledge and agree that it is imperative that you take full responsibility for ensuring that your body is in good enough condition to be able to perform the directions given during the Meditation without harm, injury or damage.
We do all that we can to create a safe environment. Please actively monitor your own responses throughout the experience and let us know if you are struggling.
17. You understand that if you are now, or have recently been ill, had surgery, feel weak or are otherwise concerned about your health, you must inform us so we can adapt the Mentoring Program accordingly, and that it is your responsibility to manage your own health and wellbeing.
18. You give us permission to record all Mentoring sessions for professional reasons. Please let us know at the beginning of a session if you do not wish that session to be recorded. All recordings are securely stored in the cloud using GSuite. You can find out more about GSuite’s commitment to security here: https://gsuite.google.com.au/intl/en_au/security/
We will only use recordings of Mentoring sessions for the purposes of:
a. consultation between Mary and Jonathan to tailor the Mentoring Program to best meet your unique needs; and
b. risk management and obtaining legal advice where necessary.
19. All information shared with us during Mentoring Program sessions will be held in the strictest confidence.
20. In signing these Terms & Conditions, you are making a 6-month commitment to your personal development. We do not offer a refund on this Program, as you are asking us to hold you accountable and support you toward your vision and outcome. Should you wish to leave the Mentoring Program before the end of the 6 months, please email us about your concerns and we will do our best to address the issues through discussion of your situation and needs.
21. By signing these Terms & Conditions, you acknowledge that you are entering into a legally binding contract with us.
22. The Mentoring Program is generally only available to those who are over the age of 18. In special circumstances, we may agree to offer Mentoring to under 18s with the consent of their parent or guardian. Please contact us at [email protected]
if you wish to make arrangements for a minor to engage in mentoring.
23. Twin Flames Pty Ltd is an Australian company, based in the state of Queensland. The validity, interpretation and performance of this Mentoring Agreement will be governed by the laws of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia.
24. If any concerns or issues arise out of this Mentoring Agreement, or your participation in the Program, all parties agree to communicate with the intention of making a genuine effort to seek a win/win solution and resolve any dispute by negotiation and discussion.
25. If we are unable to resolve a dispute by negotiation and discussion within 14 days, we agree to proceed to mediation with the assistance of an independent accredited mediator, seeking online dispute resolution or mediation by telephone if we are not both in Queensland, Australia.
26. The mediator is to be appointed by agreement between us or, failing agreement within twenty-one (21) days of the first notification of the dispute, the person initiating the dispute will seek the appointment of a dispute resolution professional by the Resolution Institute: https://www.resolution.institute/resolving-disputes/get-a-professional.
. The Resolution Institute Mediation Rules shall apply to the mediation and we agree to share the costs of mediation equally between us.
27. We agree that neither of us will commence legal action until, in the opinion of the independent mediator, the potential for negotiation and mediation have been exhausted.
28. We both agree that we shall not publicly or privately disparage each other or anyone connected with the other’s business, but rather shall act in good faith to refrain from any conduct or communication which might reasonably be expected to interfere with the business and/or personal interests of each other.
29. Regardless of where you live in the world, you irrevocably agree that if the dispute resolution processes fail, the courts of Queensland, and the Commonwealth of Australia, will have exclusive jurisdiction.
30. You expressly agree that our total cumulative liability for all causes of action of any kind shall not exceed the amount that you paid to us for the Mentoring Program.
By signing below, I confirm that I have read and accept One Love Humanity’s Mentoring Program Terms & Conditions.